Tuesday 29 September 2015

My Week (Also see on 'My Special Page')

30/09/15

Hello, it's me here.

This week so far has been so amazing that I just had to write about it.

On Monday we had a chance to make a videos about safety, I did a big issue which is cyber-bullying. Please don't cyber-bully. We started filming but couldn't finish. I will put the video on the blog once it is done.

On Tuesday we studied how light helps us see and how there are two different types of light, luminescent and non-luminescent.

Today, Wednesday, was my favourite lesson, ICT also known as Computing. We are working on a game in scratch. My game isn't that good but I am proud of it.

Well, I'll see you next time!
Yash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment. I appreciate your kindness