Thursday 24 September 2015

(Also see on story time) A musical tragedy

25/09/15

Hey! Check out this story written from music.

The Sad Story of Sadness


Today me and my Super Duper Mega Good Best Friend Forever, Bob, were having a meeting. We both found a new land between our nations and were deciding which country would get the land. It was quite miniature, about 500 acres.


Bob was 3 minutes 38.635 seconds late but I excused him. 'The land is ours' he demanded. He was never like this with me.
'YOU DO NOT TALK TO A SUPER DUPER MEGA GOOD BEST FRIEND FOREVER LIKE THAT' I scolded.
'CURSE YOU AND YOUR STUPID SUPER DUPER MEGA GOOD BEST FRIEND FOREVER NONSENSE' he shouted even louder.
' IT WAS YOUR IDEA FOR THAT NAME' I screamt at the top of all I had.
'I spit on your name and your stupid talk, LAND EQUAL MINE' He was pushing me.
'One way to do this now, Linda, tell the general to prepare the troops, we are going to war with IMBONIA.

The next thing I knew hundreds of Andrinian and Imbonian people were getting murdered I was personally battling Bob. Our swords had fluid motions and were perfectly in time as if it was planned. I managed to chop on of his arms off before it happened.

We were battling and he stabbed me. Right in the heart.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment. I appreciate your kindness