Friday 11 December 2015

Incredible invention

(WARNING! GEEK LEVEL: 7/10!)





Hey readers! I sincerely apologize for my inactivity as I haven't had time to write but here it is! Another post and it is about the greatest invention (to me) yet. Something that revolutionized the technology industry. Make your bets! You probably guessed it...

iPhone

The iPhone is Apple inc's Smartphone and is updated every year. The iPhone will release in a whole number and then the next year will come out in an 'S' model then will repeat the process (e.g. iPhone 6, iPhone 6S, iPhone 7 etc.). The latest edition is the iPhone 6S (This was written in 2015 Dec) and features a better camera, 3D touch and a faster Touch ID. The iPhone was also one of the first touchscreen smartphone (no stylus or keypad needed).

I think this is a great invention as it's most popular phone and back in 2007 was one of the most powerful smartphones ever. Apple has made a very powerful phone that has about 94% of the smartphone market with them. I have personally experienced using an iPhone and a Samsung (both in stores. Not my personal because I haven't had a personal Samsung) and I was shocked how amazing the iPhone was. Samsung is a good choice but my iPhone experience was better. My verdict is that the iPhone is the best invention EVER!

If you have a different thought then leave your best invention in the comments below.

Well that's it for me, See you later,

From your best geek,
The Geek's Special Team

Source: Flickr

To

Source: Wikipedia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for your comment. I appreciate your kindness